Another fun thing about running figures is sharing them. Since I started figurerunning I’ve been compulsively setting up little quizes amongst friends on facebook, twitter and everywhere; asking people what they think I had drawn for them.
Reading your friends guesses is so enlightening. Just like conducting a Rorschach test*, aka the inkblots psychology test. For example one of my friends, not mentioning any names here, always sees food, things to eat in my drawings! Here is an example.
What is FigureRunning?
Start FigureRunning NOW!1) Choose a theme (#royal, #alphabet, #easter)
2) Think of a simple Figure matching that theme
3) Search the map of your neighbourhood for that Figure (streets/gardens)
4) Get a phone with GPS and download a running app, like Runkeeper, GeoTracker or Nike +
5) Go to the beginning of the Figure, start tracking, start running
6) Make a screenshot of your FigureRun when you're done (iPhone: hold big button below and button on top at the same time)
7) Send the figure to firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet/facebook it with #figurerunning
FigureRunning flickr pica’s