From now on you can read all about Figurerunning at figurerunning.com. We will keep you up to date on the art of GPS drawing, you can follow us in our quest to become an official sport at the Olympics in 2016 in Rio de Janeiro and you can of course learn how to start Figurerunning yourself, join the Figurerunning community and make it to the Figurerunning Hall of Fame!
What is FigureRunning?
Start FigureRunning NOW!1) Choose a theme (#royal, #alphabet, #easter)
2) Think of a simple Figure matching that theme
3) Search the map of your neighbourhood for that Figure (streets/gardens)
4) Get a phone with GPS and download a running app, like Runkeeper, GeoTracker or Nike +
5) Go to the beginning of the Figure, start tracking, start running
6) Make a screenshot of your FigureRun when you're done (iPhone: hold big button below and button on top at the same time)
7) Send the figure to email@example.com or tweet/facebook it with #figurerunning
FigureRunning flickr pica’s