Remember my post on Figuresleeping a little while ago? Well there are more people making art out of sleep (and other life data). Sleep Patterns, a Los Angeles exhibition by Laurie Frick, converts EEG traces, recorded from the artist as she slept, into wood and watercolour.
What is FigureRunning?
Start FigureRunning NOW!1) Choose a theme (#royal, #alphabet, #easter)
2) Think of a simple Figure matching that theme
3) Search the map of your neighbourhood for that Figure (streets/gardens)
4) Get a phone with GPS and download a running app, like Runkeeper, GeoTracker or Nike +
5) Go to the beginning of the Figure, start tracking, start running
6) Make a screenshot of your FigureRun when you're done (iPhone: hold big button below and button on top at the same time)
7) Send the figure to firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet/facebook it with #figurerunning
FigureRunning flickr pica’s