One of the tools we use for FigureRunning is the Nike+ app. You can get this app for free now, because Nike+ is turning 5. To celebrate this, Nike gives the app away for free. Congratulations Nike+!
The Nike+ app supports tracking your run on a map and is nice to use for FigureRunning, but of course we must mention the fact that we are building a special FigureRunning app for iPhone right now and we hope to launch this within a few weeks. The big difference to the Nike+ app will be that it is completely focused on drawing and sharing your FigureRun. We’ll keep you posted!
What is FigureRunning?
Start FigureRunning NOW!1) Choose a theme (#royal, #alphabet, #easter)
2) Think of a simple Figure matching that theme
3) Search the map of your neighbourhood for that Figure (streets/gardens)
4) Get a phone with GPS and download a running app, like Runkeeper, GeoTracker or Nike +
5) Go to the beginning of the Figure, start tracking, start running
6) Make a screenshot of your FigureRun when you're done (iPhone: hold big button below and button on top at the same time)
7) Send the figure to email@example.com or tweet/facebook it with #figurerunning
FigureRunning flickr pica’s