We love FigureRunning and FigureRunning loves you! A lot of people have been running hearts lately and therefor we announce the next FigureRunning theme: HEARTS
We already received love from San Francisco, from Copenhagen in Denmark, some very early love from developer Jan from Utrecht, hearts from Willempje from Amsterdam and Singapore and last week’s FigureRun of the Week, a heart which @marnixbras ran in Central Park New York for his family.
So now we’d love to see your FigureRunning heart!
Send your heart-art to us at email@example.com or tweet or facebook about it and we’ll showcase it here at our site.
What is FigureRunning?
Start FigureRunning NOW!1) Choose a theme (#royal, #alphabet, #easter)
2) Think of a simple Figure matching that theme
3) Search the map of your neighbourhood for that Figure (streets/gardens)
4) Get a phone with GPS and download a running app, like Runkeeper, GeoTracker or Nike +
5) Go to the beginning of the Figure, start tracking, start running
6) Make a screenshot of your FigureRun when you're done (iPhone: hold big button below and button on top at the same time)
7) Send the figure to firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet/facebook it with #figurerunning
FigureRunning flickr pica’s