We’ve quoted him before when he ran a Hello Kitty and the Twitter logo, but we have to mention Joseph Tame again, because he ran the Google+ logo this weekend in Tokyo and we don’t want you to miss this beautiful piece of art!
He used the Runkeeper app and a second iPhone with Google Earth to see where he would go next. The original run (21km!) is to be seen on Joseph’s Runkeeper profile.
What is FigureRunning?
Start FigureRunning NOW!1) Choose a theme (#royal, #alphabet, #easter)
2) Think of a simple Figure matching that theme
3) Search the map of your neighbourhood for that Figure (streets/gardens)
4) Get a phone with GPS and download a running app, like Runkeeper, GeoTracker or Nike +
5) Go to the beginning of the Figure, start tracking, start running
6) Make a screenshot of your FigureRun when you're done (iPhone: hold big button below and button on top at the same time)
7) Send the figure to email@example.com or tweet/facebook it with #figurerunning
FigureRunning flickr pica’s