Meet “Meneer Watergraafsmeer”, the guy who represents my neighborhood.
I encountered so much beautiful stuff while I was running that I have to share it with you (click on a picture to view the slideshow).
By the way, I ran “Mister Watergraafsmeer” in two days (with saving the Figure as a draft, a cool feature of the beta FigureRunning app) because I miscalculated the distance (12 km) and after finishing the hair (7 km) it was dark and I had to pause my FigureRun. Luckily that worked! 😉
What is FigureRunning?
Start FigureRunning NOW!1) Choose a theme (#royal, #alphabet, #easter)
2) Think of a simple Figure matching that theme
3) Search the map of your neighbourhood for that Figure (streets/gardens)
4) Get a phone with GPS and download a running app, like Runkeeper, GeoTracker or Nike +
5) Go to the beginning of the Figure, start tracking, start running
6) Make a screenshot of your FigureRun when you're done (iPhone: hold big button below and button on top at the same time)
7) Send the figure to email@example.com or tweet/facebook it with #figurerunning
FigureRunning flickr pica’s