Last week it was Social Media Week in Berlin. And of course we were there to talk, discuss and run!
What I loved is that finally a journalist was willing to run with us. David Krause from Flux FM interviewed me while running in the streets of Berlin. A whole new level of concentrating: running, drawing and answering questions 🙂
Listen to FigureRunning @ Flux FM. Click on the following link, scroll all the way down and select: “Hier kann man sich den Beitrag nochmal anhören” http://www.fluxfm.de/rubriken/vorsicht-ein-trend-geht-um-gamification/
What is FigureRunning?
Start FigureRunning NOW!1) Choose a theme (#royal, #alphabet, #easter)
2) Think of a simple Figure matching that theme
3) Search the map of your neighbourhood for that Figure (streets/gardens)
4) Get a phone with GPS and download a running app, like Runkeeper, GeoTracker or Nike +
5) Go to the beginning of the Figure, start tracking, start running
6) Make a screenshot of your FigureRun when you're done (iPhone: hold big button below and button on top at the same time)
7) Send the figure to firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet/facebook it with #figurerunning
FigureRunning flickr pica’s