It is done! With the great help of you and your running stamina we finished the world’s first international GPS typeface. People from all over contributed to our project initiated with Letters Are My Friends. The 12th of ferbuary we will be showing the results along with all the fun stories around each glyph – who ran it, where, why and how. No pedestrians where harmed in the making of this font!
Come and celebrate with us:
Sunday 12. February 2012
From 12 (Noon) – 21h
Boppstrasse 7, Berlin
Discover the stories behind the other letters this Sunday!
What is FigureRunning?
Start FigureRunning NOW!1) Choose a theme (#royal, #alphabet, #easter)
2) Think of a simple Figure matching that theme
3) Search the map of your neighbourhood for that Figure (streets/gardens)
4) Get a phone with GPS and download a running app, like Runkeeper, GeoTracker or Nike +
5) Go to the beginning of the Figure, start tracking, start running
6) Make a screenshot of your FigureRun when you're done (iPhone: hold big button below and button on top at the same time)
7) Send the figure to email@example.com or tweet/facebook it with #figurerunning
FigureRunning flickr pica’s