We were at TEDx Maastricht this week, to promote FigureRunning. We met a lot of interesting people, and discussed with them how we could introduce FigureRunning in Healthcare. One of these inspiring people is Dr. Mike Evans who made an inspiring movie answering the question “What is the single best thing we can do four our health?”. We don’t like to spoil movies, see it yourself:
Fun is contagious, fun works to motivate people. FigureRunning is fun and exercise combined! We hope that some of the new contacts we established in Maastricht will help us to promote FigureRunning in schools and medical institutions. If you can help us, please let us know! We keep you posted!
What is FigureRunning?
Start FigureRunning NOW!1) Choose a theme (#royal, #alphabet, #easter)
2) Think of a simple Figure matching that theme
3) Search the map of your neighbourhood for that Figure (streets/gardens)
4) Get a phone with GPS and download a running app, like Runkeeper, GeoTracker or Nike +
5) Go to the beginning of the Figure, start tracking, start running
6) Make a screenshot of your FigureRun when you're done (iPhone: hold big button below and button on top at the same time)
7) Send the figure to email@example.com or tweet/facebook it with #figurerunning
FigureRunning flickr pica’s