We have been FigureRunning today, can you guess what we ran in…. NEW YORK!? We are painting the streets on this globe one city at a time. And being in New York we had to get moving!
In case you missed all our cheers about us coming to the States and are wondering why we are here. We are on our way to the Games for Health conference in Boston, where we will be presenting this Tuesday.
What is FigureRunning?
Start FigureRunning NOW!1) Choose a theme (#royal, #alphabet, #easter)
2) Think of a simple Figure matching that theme
3) Search the map of your neighbourhood for that Figure (streets/gardens)
4) Get a phone with GPS and download a running app, like Runkeeper, GeoTracker or Nike +
5) Go to the beginning of the Figure, start tracking, start running
6) Make a screenshot of your FigureRun when you're done (iPhone: hold big button below and button on top at the same time)
7) Send the figure to email@example.com or tweet/facebook it with #figurerunning
FigureRunning flickr pica’s