Yesterday, at the Games for Health conference in Boston, we challenged the brave boys of Exergame to FigureRun with us early in the morning and… They were there!
At 7.15 am we left for a special Boston icon: the Boston Red Sox (the famous Boston Baseball team).
Check out the result. We did just one red sock, and we challenge you to run the second one!
During the run we, as always, encountered some exciting obstacles, like an ‘active shipyard’ (?), a fence and a pitbull. But we managed and had fun as you can see on the pictures.
Go go Boston FigureRunning Red Sox!
What is FigureRunning?
Start FigureRunning NOW!1) Choose a theme (#royal, #alphabet, #easter)
2) Think of a simple Figure matching that theme
3) Search the map of your neighbourhood for that Figure (streets/gardens)
4) Get a phone with GPS and download a running app, like Runkeeper, GeoTracker or Nike +
5) Go to the beginning of the Figure, start tracking, start running
6) Make a screenshot of your FigureRun when you're done (iPhone: hold big button below and button on top at the same time)
7) Send the figure to firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet/facebook it with #figurerunning
FigureRunning flickr pica’s