Eurocup 2012 is over and we will now focus on the coming Olympics in London.
To celebrate the Olympics we would love to run the symbols of the sports with you. We invite you to join this game!
What do you have to do? Get the FigureRunning app for Android or iPhone, or run with your own running app (maybe MapMyFitness, Runkeeper or Nike Plus?) and choose one of the Olympic sports symbols. Try to find the shape of the symbol in the streets and start running! Send us your art afterwards at email@example.com. The best Olympic FigureRun will win a FigureRunning shirt!
We already have some sportive FigureRuns, here are some to inspire you:
What is FigureRunning?
Start FigureRunning NOW!1) Choose a theme (#royal, #alphabet, #easter)
2) Think of a simple Figure matching that theme
3) Search the map of your neighbourhood for that Figure (streets/gardens)
4) Get a phone with GPS and download a running app, like Runkeeper, GeoTracker or Nike +
5) Go to the beginning of the Figure, start tracking, start running
6) Make a screenshot of your FigureRun when you're done (iPhone: hold big button below and button on top at the same time)
7) Send the figure to firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet/facebook it with #figurerunning
FigureRunning flickr pica’s