In three days the Olympics finally kick off! For this special occasion we decided to draw something special in the streets of London. Actually not only the streets but also the Thames is part of the art this time!
This run was designed by @justaskdesigns. Remember him? Our favourite London figurerunner who is all into running things with capes; superman, superdonkey, superpinguin etc 🙂
And yes: we had so much fun! *smile*
What is FigureRunning?
Start FigureRunning NOW!1) Choose a theme (#royal, #alphabet, #easter)
2) Think of a simple Figure matching that theme
3) Search the map of your neighbourhood for that Figure (streets/gardens)
4) Get a phone with GPS and download a running app, like Runkeeper, GeoTracker or Nike +
5) Go to the beginning of the Figure, start tracking, start running
6) Make a screenshot of your FigureRun when you're done (iPhone: hold big button below and button on top at the same time)
7) Send the figure to firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet/facebook it with #figurerunning
FigureRunning flickr pica’s