First of all a great, healthy and creative 2013 to all of you. Let’s toast on the new year! Thank you for all the nice holiday drawings you have send us.
Do you have any new years resolutions? Like colouring your neighbourhood pink? Or challenging your friend across the globe for a healthy art competition? We hope to support you in achieving this soon. Our resolution is to improve our apps and website to make it easier to have FigureRunning fun!
This month we are planning to release our new Android app. Including multiplayer options for example! Stay tuned.
What is FigureRunning?
Start FigureRunning NOW!1) Choose a theme (#royal, #alphabet, #easter)
2) Think of a simple Figure matching that theme
3) Search the map of your neighbourhood for that Figure (streets/gardens)
4) Get a phone with GPS and download a running app, like Runkeeper, GeoTracker or Nike +
5) Go to the beginning of the Figure, start tracking, start running
6) Make a screenshot of your FigureRun when you're done (iPhone: hold big button below and button on top at the same time)
7) Send the figure to email@example.com or tweet/facebook it with #figurerunning
FigureRunning flickr pica’s