You have got to love this! The Color Run, also known as the Happiest 5k on the Planet, is a running race where each kilometer participant are painted in all the colors of the rainbow!
‘Less about your 10-minute-mile and more about having the time of your life.’ That is what we like to hear! Exactly why we love FigureRunning. And if you think about it… this is basically what we do in our minds while running art. Throwing paint all over the streets. Hmmmm we should think of a way to combine these two sports…. and make a lot of happy kilometers on the planet.
What is FigureRunning?
Start FigureRunning NOW!1) Choose a theme (#royal, #alphabet, #easter)
2) Think of a simple Figure matching that theme
3) Search the map of your neighbourhood for that Figure (streets/gardens)
4) Get a phone with GPS and download a running app, like Runkeeper, GeoTracker or Nike +
5) Go to the beginning of the Figure, start tracking, start running
6) Make a screenshot of your FigureRun when you're done (iPhone: hold big button below and button on top at the same time)
7) Send the figure to firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet/facebook it with #figurerunning
FigureRunning flickr pica’s