Great news! Today we have launched a new version of the FigureRunning app for android.
What is new in this version:
Automatic upload to the online gallery
The android app now ‘talks’ to the new FigureRunning online gallery.
You can automatically upload your FigureRunning art piece to the online worldwide gallery at http://www.figurerunning.com, tag it in the app to create project together (for example #animal, #heart or all the letters of the Sweatyfeet alphabet) and share the link of the artwork easily.
Start running, invite other artists and make art together with friends. Create a massive art piece with your all your classmates or play tic tac toe with a friend! Start a run, click on ‘invite artists’ and see your friends run in your drawing.
Make a sketch before you start running, so you won’t lose your route or send a sketch to a friend and let them run your design.
The new iOS version of the FigureRunning app, also connected to the online gallery, is expected to arrive next month. So iPhone users, hold your horses for a little longer or download the old version if you really can’t wait…
What is FigureRunning?
Start FigureRunning NOW!1) Choose a theme (#royal, #alphabet, #easter)
2) Think of a simple Figure matching that theme
3) Search the map of your neighbourhood for that Figure (streets/gardens)
4) Get a phone with GPS and download a running app, like Runkeeper, GeoTracker or Nike +
5) Go to the beginning of the Figure, start tracking, start running
6) Make a screenshot of your FigureRun when you're done (iPhone: hold big button below and button on top at the same time)
7) Send the figure to email@example.com or tweet/facebook it with #figurerunning
FigureRunning flickr pica’s