Great news! Today we have launched a new version of the FigureRunning app for android.
What is new in this version:
Automatic upload to the online gallery
The android app now ‘talks’ to the new FigureRunning online gallery.
You can automatically upload your FigureRunning […]
New FigureRun of the Week!
As a part of the We Are Red Hat Week, me and my colleagues ran around Brno in Czech Republic and the attached image is our result. I hope every-body recognizes a red fedora hat, which […]
The e-mail went into our spambox, so we missed this amazing terrific awesome initiative for nearly a month, but now we found out, we could not believe this…
86 students and teachers from Poprad in Slovakia went out for a collaborative FigureRun!
They wrote the following:
We did some Figurerunning […]
“It seems like every brand is trying to harness the popularity of HBO show Game of Thrones into their own services. Piqueing the interest of George R. R Martin‘s fan following, Senior designer, Gene Lu, created Run of Thrones, running paths on […]
We all know YOU love FigureRunning and we hope you want to help us win the SportNext App Awards, a Dutch competition for the most innovative, creative and fun sport app.
What you can do to help FigureRunning win:
Go tot the SportNext App Awards website Click on […]
You can decide for yourself if you like the idea of buying a living tree for Christmas or not, but we, of course, really DO SUPPORT the brilliant idea of All Things Moving of RUNNING A TREE!
Join us and run a tree before Christmas and send […]
What is FigureRunning?
Start FigureRunning NOW!1) Choose a theme (#royal, #alphabet, #easter)
2) Think of a simple Figure matching that theme
3) Search the map of your neighbourhood for that Figure (streets/gardens)
4) Get a phone with GPS and download a running app, like Runkeeper, GeoTracker or Nike +
5) Go to the beginning of the Figure, start tracking, start running
6) Make a screenshot of your FigureRun when you're done (iPhone: hold big button below and button on top at the same time)
7) Send the figure to email@example.com or tweet/facebook it with #figurerunning
FigureRunning flickr pica’s