The FigureRunning Android app is here! We just finished our talk at the Games for Health Conference in Boston and we took this special occasion to launch the FigureRunning app for Android worldwide. You can now get it in Google Play. The crowd loved the FigureRunning virus.
We hope to welcome you all as a figurerunners soon! Send us your art at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is FigureRunning?
Start FigureRunning NOW!1) Choose a theme (#royal, #alphabet, #easter)
2) Think of a simple Figure matching that theme
3) Search the map of your neighbourhood for that Figure (streets/gardens)
4) Get a phone with GPS and download a running app, like Runkeeper, GeoTracker or Nike +
5) Go to the beginning of the Figure, start tracking, start running
6) Make a screenshot of your FigureRun when you're done (iPhone: hold big button below and button on top at the same time)
7) Send the figure to email@example.com or tweet/facebook it with #figurerunning
FigureRunning flickr pica’s